- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Paul just saved me $300! Fixed my ABS sensor for a reasonable price!
Their are few words that come to mind about the service at Paul's shop. If I say anything about it you couldn't real understand. 1st paul garlish never lies to a customer witch is unique and honorable. he does superior quality work . he is gifted with the ability to lessen also unique. His prices and very easy on the wallet I am totally sold and now have a reliable source for my car repairs.
I came to Garlisch Automotive Services with a laundry list of issues with my truck. Just listening to the symptoms he was able to diagnose a single source for most of the problems. He then went above and beyond,encouraging me to keep an eye out for certain things in the future before they become major headaches. I strongly endorse Garlisch Automotive Services for all your automotive work, even 4WD trucks.
Paul did an amazing job fixing my van with no hassles and impeccable timing. A great mechanic with competitive prices and a positive attitude! Thanks again for everything!
Paul was incredible working on my car. He checked and double checked to be sure it really needed an expensive repair. He was scrupulously honest with me. In the end, he told me that the repair choice I made would get a better warrantee if the dealer did the work. How's that for honest. I'll be back.
Paul is just a awesome guy. Just needed a simple oil change and he had the best price around. But the reason I will keep coming back is he is so honest and easy to talk with. He really cares for his customers and that is very refreshing.